Monday, January 10, 2011

Gossip Girl-kind-of wardrobe. Serena and Vanessa of course.

I love this pant (actually this kind of pant). Pant only. Not the whole overall. Breezy. Haha! But seriously, I love this pant.

Having a dress that look this way would be very nice. I’ll smile ear to ear :) . And of course, in a modest way.

Yes. The top is cute. Yes. I want it. Yes. Yes. Yes!


Bangles and shoes. Majestic!

The top. Would be nice on me if I’m willowy.

Love pattern of the top. Illuminate.


I just love the way they dress. Yeah-yeah! I know bukan diorang yang pilih what to wear or get the dress elsewhere. Tapi saya suka. Nice. And really is me. But having my hands on those cloths shall need loads of time. However, in this time meaning, kita berangan dulu ya (That's why banyak jerawat kat muka kot. Hmmm.). ;) Apa-apa pun I'll make it in my way. A muslim way. In a way that my Mama would say "Baju labuh macam ni la Mama suka". :) InsyaAllah. :D

Itu sahaja. Terima kasih.

No comments: