Monday, January 3, 2011

Knock me if I don’t do these.

It is New Year - 2011. And New Year is always about aim or determination or whatever you call them. Disebabkan ni blog saya, so saya akan cakap pasal azam tahun baru saya. Terima kasih~

1. Knock until I die me if I don’t jog at least 3 days per week. (You know, I love to eat without knowing when to stop and yeah, you have to knock me if I don’t do this.)

2. Knock me if I don’t makan nasi sesenduk per meal. (Sama sebab macam di atas.)

3. Knock me if I don’t study like hell. (Especially untuk Jannah ye yang ni ;) )




4. Knock me if I don’t kawal nafsu dari membeli barang-barang yang tak penting. (Lagi-lagi baju-baju, handbag and whatsoever yang sewaktu dengannya.)


5. Knock me if I don’t learn at least one sentence of sign language.

6. Knock me if I don’t control my insanity. (This is like a very wide stuff tapi tak apa lah. Nak tulis juga.)


7. Knock me if I don’t wish you your anniversary or someone else’s anniversary. (Saya selalu lupa yang ni. Eheh.)


8. Knock me if I don’t keep my promises. (Still belum balas jasa or in other word ‘belanja makan’ pada seseorang. ~Susah hati~)

9. Knock me if I don’t see other people’s beauties but rather their flaws.

10. Knock me if I don’t dress tidily. (No more ala-ala selekeh macam tu.)

11. Knock me if I don’t get my driving license up until the end of this year. (Not an ‘L’. I need a ‘P’.)

12. Knock me if I don’t have fulus! (Seriously -_-)

13. Knock me if I help people that don’t want to help themselves.



P/s: ‘Knock’ up here doesn’t mean you take a hammer or a big vase or a…I mean anything that can be used to knock people down...to knock me down. And then make me coma or amnesia or have my nights in the hospital or even die! (Nauzubillah.) No, no, no! ‘Knock’ means remind me. But ketuk sikit-sikit boleh kot. Heee.

2 comments:

Queen of Pirus said...

happy new year to you & good luck with ur 2011's resolutions.

Syaza Syahira said...

hehe..
tq..
lambat nak wat entry pasal new year..
happy new year juga..
kim salam kat ppak anjang n daniel..
:)