Saturday, January 8, 2011

Katil saya.

OK. I'm back to school. My first week is just like erratic. My nerve's falling apart. Haih! I do not stay in the hostel anymore. My friend and I rent a spacious house (yela, nak sumbat 9 orang la katakan.) in Puncak Alam 2. We are the first renter of the house. I mean nobody have ever stay in the house before we occupy it. Not even the owner of the house. And we rent the house without having single furniture.


So, we have to buy everything. Everything. Cabinet in the kitchen, study desk, cupboard, bed, bla, bla, bla. Everything are perfect, for me. Except for my bed. Hehehe. We bought a double-decker bed. Queen size below and single size top. I take top. Dan yang atas tu tak ada penghadang tepi! OH MY GOODNESS! I afraid that I might fall and penyek Jannah, Nisa dan Myza (The three shawty musketeers). You know, I've never know how do I look or move while I sleep (I bet I need someone to videotape me while i asleep). Lasak ke, sopan ke kan. Hmm. Redha saja lah.


My first night with the bed - Creepy. I can't sleep tight. I took few hours to fall asleep after I lay on the mattress. Bak kata T.I dan Justin Timberlake:


I turn my head to the east I dont see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride


Haih! Redha-redha.


Second night with the brand new (to our house) secondhand bed - Yes! Boleh tidur! :D


Third night onwards - So far, boleh la. No incident of penyek-ing happen yet. Yet. I hope for a never here.


Itu sahaja. Terima kasih.

No comments: