Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mr. Black Coffee aka my new lover.

Ok. Introducing>> Black Coffee!! Woohohoho! Eh, silap-silap. Mister Black Coffee!! Ok, shut it Syaza. 

Black Coffee huh? 

I love to name my things. Actually for some appreciation, so that those things will not broke down aka jahanam in a very little time. Macam, I named my laptop as Miss Crunchy Waffle, my phone as Miss Gravy Grape, and now my guitar- Mister Black Coffee. Why Black Coffee? One, because it is black in colour (one of my fav colour) and two, because I love to sip coffee when I feel like stay up late at night to study for tomorrow's exam paper. Got that? Yes? Thank God. :)

And why MISTER again? Because 'he' is my new lover :) And WHY again? Because 'he' stopped me from being so lonely, and cranky, and boring. Uhuh. WHY again? You should put your sock in it. Swear to god you should. -_-'

Cewah-cewah! Gaya macam dah terror (maknanya bukan ganas tp hebat) tapi pandai very few chords je. Eheh :)

Perasan sendiri-sendiri. LOL!

P/s: Adek or Danial or Wie or whoever read this, beg you not to tell Mama. Heh. :D

2 comments:

Queen of Pirus said...

ada gaya la...pas ni mak anjang report kat mama ye...hehehhe. just joking.

Syaza Syahira said...

Ngehehe..
jgn la bagi tau..
nak bgtau sendiri tapi xtau bila..
matter of time je..
soon or later..
ada gaya eh?
belajar sket2 je..
wat isi masa lapang..
:)