Monday, June 13, 2011

Sing a song sang by a singer lah.

Assalaamualaikum.

I'm just saying that I've reach my next level, which is I deadly wanted to sing while playing guitar. 
It starts in a beautiful morning. I was sitting in front of my lappy with Black Coffee on my hands. And everyone else is in chaotic state (putting make-up, shower, ironing cloth etc.) - it was Dr. Ros's class lah! -_-"   Cikguku Didi suggested an indie song called Kimia (a song of Melda Ahmad) few days before. It was a simple song, I mean simple and short lyrics, simple melody (but sweet and nice) and definitely, surely simple guitar chords :) And, and then I slammed on my guitar. And, and  then I sang! I just sang *make face as if something miracle happened*. Fuh! Siot lah kau Syaza! Ingatkan forever kau tak pandai nyanyi sambil main gitar (due to kelembapan Syaza untuk pick up skil-skil yang memerlukan tangan, kaki dan organ lain selain otak..jap-jap..tapi kadang-kadang lembap faham jugak) :P Heee. I don't care if I'd ruin other people's mood with my frog voice at that day but I AM CONTENTED (for a while :| ).

I've prepared a vid of my singing. I'm sorry if you experience ear-soring moment (sincerely tau). Good Luck! :B


P/S: Tapi video next time ye. Heee. Laptop saya sakit sudeyh :( Lagu-lagu lain pun next time

No comments: