Monday, December 20, 2010

Preloved yet to be love.

Ok. Saya tak tahu langsung wujudnya bundle ni, until one of my friend introduce me to this one day. Jannah namanya. Actually, I’m glad that she did that – kenalkan saya dengan bundle stuffs. You know, I love to look nice and trendy (not so) and tidy and look like me but I am very not ready to spend my money or to starve myself just to buy a piece of clothe that I want (Kecuali bila gila-time dah sampai. Heheh). Something like – I’d rather buy a brand new MP3 or books instead of buying a pair of jeans that I saw and fall-in-love-at-first-sight with and worth above a hundred. And you know why? Because I tend to regret it after I own it. Pathetic, right? Hehehe. Ya lah. Saya tak ada banyak duit lebih. I have to choose between two things if I have some money. :)

And then, bundle come into my life. Walla! Now I can buy something nice with minimal budget. Fewwh! I bought a jeans that really content me for RM11 (selepas Jannah kenyit-kenyit mata pada abang si tukang jaga kedai. Hik3 ). Jimat duit saya! Dan saya suka.



Yes-yes. I know some people would feel gross with bundle cloths. Salah seorang yang nyata is my lecturer that I shall not say her name in here (nanti kena saman.heeee) and my boyfee (Ampun2. m(_,_)m ).  She set us to present on a topic that we had to decide on our own. A friend of mine chose to share about bundle things. And the lecturer made some sort of face expression. Muka geli-geli macam tu. But why should I care uh?

Bundle stuffs came from different part of the world, I know. The previous owner might have skin diseases, I know. They might be handled with less hygienic and proper care on the way they are transported to its destination, I know. I do not care. Because I do know the correct way to wash bundle stuffs except for shoes (Kawan saya ajar ni.)

How to wash bundle stuffs (shoes are not included).

1. Bubuh baju/ seluar/ jacket/ whatsoever ke dalam besen.

2. Pergi masak air yang secukupnya sampai mendidih. (Note: Secukupnya means kalau besar clothe anda maka banyak lah airnya. Ok? :) )

3. Air dah masak? Kalau sudah, curah air tu ke dalam besen yang berisi baju/ seluar/ jacket/ whatsoever tu. Make sure all part of the cloth are soaked into the water ya. (Note: Beware of hot water. Sebab saya sayang kamu)

4. Rendam selama 2 to 3 hours. Ini sebab nak bagi bacteria-bakteria yang tak susah nak mati dengan sabun yang sudah melekat pada baju/ seluar/ jacket/ whatsoever tu mati. Kalau kamu paranoid and worry that there might be some left over bacteria, you are welcome to repeat this procedure. Jangan sampai baju kamu rosak sebab di rendam lama-lama sudah lah. :)

5. Sudah puas rendam? Sekarang, basuh baju/ seluar/ jacket/ whatsoever tu. By hands or washing machine. The choice is in your hand.

6. Keringkan. Iron. Dan pakailah dengan bangganya! :D Selamat pakai! 

2 comments:

Farhana said...

saya suke bundle!

Syaza Syahira said...

wah! ko pun?
great..
:)