Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Railway oh railway!

Kerajaan announced about building a new public transport for Malaysians. It called MRT (Mass Railway Transit aka Transit Aliran Massa). It is going to be 60km in distance with 35 stations. All the way from Sungai Buloh to Kajang and vice versa.  Agak-agak ada tak stesen yang lalu di Puncak Alam? Macam boleh saja. Heheh.  Saya sangat terdesak bila saya ada di Puncak Alam. Mayday! Mayday! Sebab nak keluar dari Puncak Alam guna bas saja dah ambil masa setengah hari. Lame! 

I think it is awesome - having more network of transportation in Malaysia. So that people that depends on public transport desperately, like me, could move independently. Hahaha! Yes! I am lame without public transport. First, it is because I do not own any type of machine that enables me to move around quickly, and precisely. Heheh :p . Second, I don’t even have a driving license, and I don’t think I will take riding license (takut lah - ehehe). Third, saya susah nak ingat jalan. I can’t even remember my way back to class after I finish my business in the toilet. Haih! -_-“ Saya kena ada tourist guide – di negara sendiri! Aiyoyo!

Ok. Back to business. Kan bagus kalau ada railway lalu Puncak Alam. Kan bagus, kan? Hmm. Building a railway needs a very maximum attention, I know. Libatkan jenis muka bumi tapak bina landasan. Kos. Resident concentration. Approximate profit in return. Etc. Tapi saya still hope that there will be a railway in Puncak Alam. Tak pun, public bus service yang lebih efficient. Kalau kaya-raya dan tamak lagi, buat kat seluruh Malaysia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Gila datang :D) Sampai tak payah beli kereta atau motor. Bukan setakat bina saja. Kalau boleh lagi, nak yang paling canggih, cepat, mesra pengguna etc lah! Hahaha! (Double dose gila!)

Whatever it is, harap public transport yang sedia ada ni diupgrade. Macam:

*Increase KTM frecuency. So that the train will be less like a sardine tin, this means less sexual harassment and less discomfort.

*Train punctuality (KTM juga). Kalau tak boleh pun, elak tulis waktu ketibaan tren sebab saya rasa macam ditipu. Atau tulis the exact time would be nice. Simply announce the time will be nice too. :)

*More friendly bus driver. Ada seorang, dua pemandu bas marah-marah senior passenger. Kesian aunty/uncle tu kan? :)

Lagi. Tak semua masalah datang dari staf. Users are to be blame too. Macam:

*KTM passengers turn into barbarians when a train stops in front of their eyes. Haha! Barbarians! Sini tolak, sana tolak. Haih!

*I hate it when there’s a senior or a pregnant lady walked into a train and stand in front of a sitting and young and healthy fellow yang sedang tidur tapi boleh buka mata setiap kali mahu balas SMS and then ‘tidur’ semula. Knock-knock! 

*I hate it when a bunch of people talk (or can I say scream?) as if they are 198,000 miles away from each other. Peace, yaw!

*I hate it when lelaki masuk dalam koc perempuan. Atau kalau tak sengaja pun lelaki tu tak nak pindah ke koc yang bukan koc perempuan. Degil sungguh. :/

Another whatever it is, I LOVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT! Heheh. Mereng sudah! ^^

Aman, tanpa peperangan yaw!

No comments: